1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1100 trigger assemble

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shoemaker, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoemaker

Shoemaker Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Would like to find a 1100 trigger assembly for a Remington 1100. I am a high school trap shooting coach and one of my shooters needs to replace the trigger assembly in his Remington 1100. We can only find new assemblys locally so I am trying to find him good used assembly more in his price range. If you have what we are looking for please let me know. Thanks

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

What is wrong with his trigger plate?

3. Shoemaker

Shoemaker Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

The trigger assembly in the young mans gun is an older aftermarket assembly they make a few years back for trap shooting. It has fractured and can no longer be used even if we could find parts. Thought at this point our best option was to go back original with a used remington trigger assembly.

4. Shoemaker

Shoemaker Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Maybe I am using the wrong terminology. When I say trigger assembly, I am refering to the assembly that is held in the receiver with two pins and contains the trigger, hammer, safety, springs, bolt release mech., etc.
    Thanks

5. chazbodazz

chazbodazz Member

0   0   0

I have one i could sell at $125 shipped. This trigger has been very lightly used. Charlie Gallagher 949-340-7471

6. kiot98

kiot98 TS Member

0   0   0

Cut and paste the link is too long!

http://www.remingtoncountrystore.com/PartsProductCompact.aspx?catalogid=1&categoryid=3564&productid=3153&topcat=1038

7. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Gunbroker.com has some 1100 trigger assemblies listed. jm

8. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You can buy a new one from Remington Country Store for $99.

Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
1100 trigger

remington 1100 trigger assembly