1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1100 trap barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by smarshall80, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smarshall80

smarshall80 TS Member

0   0   0

Is anyone making 1100 trap barrels anymore? i know hastings is out of buissness. i looked for a company that used to advertise on the forum called shotgun sports and i couldnt find them. any help would be greatly appreceated.

2. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thank you for posting this question, I too am looking for a high rib trap barrel, well actually my brother is.

Bryan.

3. Ontario Chris

Ontario Chris Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Hastings is out of businesses, but they were only an importer/distributor. verney carron, their mfg, is still alive and well manufacturing barrels and firearms in france. I read somewhere that someone is trying to resurrect the hastings line, darned if I can remember where I saw that though (maybe here now that I think of it). At any rate, worst case scenario, you might try contacting the mfg direct and having one or more imported.

5. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

The Hastings high rib barrel was made in France by Verney-Carron, for Hastings and was sold exclusively by Shotgun Sports Magazine for around $360.00. Shotgun Sports called it the 1100 High Rib Target Crunching barrel. I have one on my 1100 and I can say that the barrel lives up to its name. FWIW. JM

6. smarshall80

smarshall80 TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you everyone for the info. JM, does Shotgun Sports Mag still sell them?

7. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am also looking for a 1100 high ribbed barrel. If anybody has one please pm me.

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

From the Hastings site:

"Verney-Carron SA, France oldest and largest hunting gun maker (www.verney-carron.com) and historical manufacturer of Hastings barrels is pleased to inform you that it is now the proud owner of The Hastings brand name.
    Verney-Carron SA is in the process of reorganising the distribution of Hastings shotgun barrels on the Us market."

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.