1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1100 Sporting 12 Receiver

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Fowlgunner, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fowlgunner

Fowlgunner Member

0   0   0

I have a new Factory replacement 1100 Sporting 12 receiver complete with all springs and latches.

$250 + shipping. Must go to an FFl.

Will Gurton
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Will. Does it have a mag tube and end cap. and perhaps yoru could take a picture for us guys. I have other parts I could make into a very nice trap gun...

3. Fowlgunner

Fowlgunner Member

0   0   0

MIA,

It is complete all you need is an action bar assembly, link, bolt and assembly, and trigger group and your ready to go. Ofcourse wood components and barrel.

Email for pictures.

4. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

I'll give you a free bump.

I do have to comment, I think using the word "complete" was just a wee bit off. It's more like a bare receiver with springs and latches don't ya think? I bet it's still a nice deal for someone. How about it MIA?

5. Fowlgunner

Fowlgunner Member

0   0   0

Sorry if it is misleading.

I just used the terminology that my gunsmith used. He many times see them without the springs, followers, retainers, and feed and interceptor latches.

Again it is a brand new replacement from Remington. I just couldn't wait as long as they needed to replace my defective one.

Thanks for the help.

Will

6. sliverbulletexpress

0   0   0

Will, thanks for not taking it the wrong way.

That is a very good deal for a brand new receiver. I'll bet you sell it here to someone. This place is full of 1100 lovers. I'm going to call a friend who is always buying 1100's.

BTW is it blue? I think some of the sportings were nickel, anyway you might say what the finish is, bright blue, satin whatever. Also does it say SPORTING in big letters on the side?

I'm trying to grow up and be a ts.com helper like MIA is, a picture would really help sell it.

I'm really curious as to what was wrong with your original receiver?

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

My story is that Ihave a 30" step rib bbl, a like new wood set. Adn these guns are mucho fun to shoot in the winter. forget the shell catcher , just go out an pop your Jackpot and let the empties fly. Less cold that-a-way. But when I would get done buying all the extra stuff I['d have $600 gun wiht $800 invested. I am selling my stock set and bbl. I ahve a Trap T that fits me as well as my Perazzi, but the T shoots a bit lower adn I care not to hav ethe stock cut.

Jack

SBX. No, I may claim to be a "helper", but in reality, the more I do the more values that fall in my lap. I ahve some real stuff gong up for sale tomorrow or over the weekend that I have collected and it is time to move it down the road. 7 P triggers, 2 1100 triggers and 2 870 triggers. Nice stuff too.

8. Fowlgunner

Fowlgunner Member

0   0   0

Thanks Silver,

It is blue and has "Sporting 12" on the right side and "Remington 1100" on the left.

I have photos but I guess I am just too paranoid to register for "Photobucket". I will gladly send anyone that would like pictures some if they will emial me.

I know this isn't the best way, maybe I'll breakdown and get them hosted.

Thanks again,

Will

9. sliverbulletexpress

0   0   0

Hey Will, David, our host, fixed it up so pictures can be sent directly from your computer to ts.com now, don't ask me how this works but everyone seems to be happy about it. So you don't have to use photobucket. MIA will know how to do it.

10. Fowlgunner

Fowlgunner Member

0   0   0

Silver,

Thanks for the heads up really easy to upload images, now. Thanks Admins.

As far a what was wrong with my original receiver the barrel support broke off as well as the part of the magazine tube it was brazed to.

First time my gunsmith had seen that. Ofcourse, it seems like he says that alot when I have trouble with my firearms.

Thanks again for the help,

Will

11. Fowlgunner

Fowlgunner Member

0   0   0

Still have the receiver for sale.

Will take $225 + shipping.

Thanks,

Will

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.