1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1100 SKEET value?????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Martinpicker, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Just found an 1100 Remington, 20 guage skeet gun, fixed choke (skeet) in fair condition at a local pawn shop. What do you think this is worth? Jack

2. jawinchester

jawinchester Member

Jack,

Is this gun a Standard or an LT? Can you say what they are asking?

--Jerry

3. gtrjames

gtrjames TS Member

depending on the wood...if it's a skeet B, which would be marked on the receiver, then it would be worth more...the skeet B usually had much nicer wood, and might be worth $400 in fair condition.
    Regular 1100 in fair condition $300.
    Just my estimates...you can go to gunbroker.com and see what they are bringing...not necessarily what they are asking.

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

The 20 gauge 1100 was my favorite gun when I was shooting skeet in the 70's.
    You'll love the gun.

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Since you described it as fair condition and that it is in a pawn shop, I would bet you could get it for around $300 but you would probably have to haggle about the price to get to that point.

The barrel alone is a $150 item.

6. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Thanks guys. I didn't look to see if it was an LT or not, and the wood looked nice, but not an exceptionally high grade. They are asking $300. I am sure I can get it for $250 or $275. Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.