1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1100 remington LH trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cbxchris, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

I`d be interested in one if any are out there for sale. Must be in excellent+ condition. cbxchris@northstate.net

2. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

bump....still looking.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

And so you shall, Im a left hand left eye dom shooter. I looked for lefty guns for a long time. The two I had A left hand bolt action .22 and a 1100 where more problems than they where worth. I have learned to just use right handed guns, should say right side ejection guns.

4. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

hello-
    i am a left hand shooter. i have owned numerous rem 1100 trap guns that are left handed. trust me when i say, they are nothing but trouble. i know an x owner of a gun club that his son used numerous left handed 1100 trap guns. for some unknown reason, our left handed guns broke down more than the right hand guns.. we both have no explanation for this. when you see a left hand 1100 trap, the gun dealer charges more, he will say, that it is a "special order item". when you try to sell it, a dealer will give you nothing for it, he will say, " this gun will sit on my shelf forever. suggest purchase a right hand 1100. parts are readily available compared to the lh model too.
    steve balistreri

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Left handed guns are built/designed by right handed shooters. Colt was the only left handed shooter/designer that I can think of. Thats why the first colt revolvers opened to the right,,,check it out.

6. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

One more time........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
1100 trap lh
lh renington 1100 trap gun
remington 1100 lh trap
remington 1100 trap for sale lh
remington 1100 trap lh

remington 1100lh trap