1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1100 remington field gun f/s

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by motordoctor, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

I have the complete gun with a 26 in skeet barrel and a 28 modified ribbed barrel. The recoil pad does not fit exactly and the wood is just ok but it all works good. I would sell it with both or one barrel or part it out completely. interested.??? contact me with price and what you want. It shoots good but is older model. Would make a great starter gun for a younger shooter where you could put the shorter pad on and trim the stock flat in the back. I would like about 400 for the gun and 150 for the extra barrel. I also have a like new trap monte carlo stock and new forend that we could make an additional deal on it. That way it could be used as a trap gun with the field stock for a small person and then put on the full size trap stock. motordoc

2. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a trigger assy. with pins if you part it out. GaryL.

3. jbifulco

jbifulco Member

0   0   0

I am interested in the whole gun with the 26" skeet barrel only. How is the bluing? I would be willing to take it without the trigger assembly or I can sell it to slugbug after the fact. I need the pins though.

Let me know what you would take for it.

Thanks.

Joe.

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Joe, How much for the whole package as is? Thanks, Bob

5. shooter66

shooter66 TS Member

0   0   0

Joe I would be intrested in the entire reciever assembly in tact...trigger, gas rings etc...no barrel or wood.

6. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

I would like to get 400 for the gun complete including the shipping to you. you guys want to split it up?????

7. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

8. jbifulco

jbifulco Member

0   0   0

Right now I only need a reciever. If you would like to sell the complete reciever only let me know.

Thanks.

Joe

9. primer

primer TS Member

0   0   0

If you have the skeet barrell I will buy it for the 150. Thank you Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.