1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1100 QUESTION???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cimmaronkid, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cimmaronkid

cimmaronkid TS Member

Short of a pocket full of O-rings and another trigger assembly, what else do you need in a 1100 repair kit? I guess what I am asking is what else is their to break?
    Pat

2. furface

furface Member

Pat, i carry a pickle fork and change the main spring in the stock once a year. Like you i carry o-rings and a spare trigger but i carry a bolt carrier and spare bolt but have never had to use them. Good luck, Joe

3. jr7100

jr7100 TS Member

Pat, I seem to break an extractor about every 3000 rounds. The T-shaped link broke on me once. Good Luck. Jim

4. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

A complete bolt, Link, staking tool, action spring, forearm support, seal rings, O rings, Trigger Pins, and anything else you care to spend money on. It's sometimes more cost effective to buy a spare gun and swap out what you need, if you find one at a good cost.

5. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

Will an 1100 stock fit an 11-87? A friend has a beautiful MC trap stock for sale and I'd like to stick it on the 11-87.

6. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Longhorn:

Offhand, I'd say the buttstock should fit, as long as it's the same size receiver. The forend may be another story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.