1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1100 question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by stainlessbt99, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stainlessbt99

stainlessbt99 TS Member

I bought a Hastings trap barrel and when I put the new barrel on my old 1100 trap I put the new metal pieces on that goes along with the rubber seal. I bought a spare part kit in case I had a brake down a few years back. Problem is shells won't eject. Put old parts back in and shell ejects with Hastings barrel. Put new hardware back in with my old trap barrel and shell ejects. Sounds like something is wrong with the Hastings barrel. Any idea what I can do? The new repair kit for the 1100 is different from the old metal pieces.
    Thanks StainlessBT99

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Some people have had trouble with the new one piece seal. Use the two piece seal with the new barrel.

If the gas ports are bigger in the 1100 barrel, you can make the ports in the new barrel the same size and every thing should work. HMB

3. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

When you refer to the 'new repair kit for the 1100', are you referring to the piston assembly (rings) which is two rings for the 1100 versus one-piece for the 1187? They are not necessarily interchangeable.

Porcupine

4. stainlessbt99

stainlessbt99 TS Member

Wwhere do you find the old style rings? I ordered a repair kit thinking they woulds be the same but they are not.
    Thanks
    StainlessBT99

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.