1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

.......1100 gas system?........

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by vmeter, Jul 29, 2013.

1. vmeter

vmeter TS Member

I need to buy a new one piece piston and piston seal for 1100 20ga youth. Does anyone know where I can buy one?

Thanks, Justin

2. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

I think your best bet would be to contact Remington directly. For parts information and ordering, 1-800-243-9700. Mark

3. 2llc

2llc Well-Known Member

I recently ordered through Remington at the phone number listed above. Quick and easy. Have the serial number of the gun or the part number and you are good to go. The folks know what they are doing and it shows. 4 days from the time I placed the order till the parts were in my hand. Larry

4. Shooter R

Shooter R Active Member

I quit using the new "one piece" gas ring assembly because the thinner, more forward ring, kept breaking. I went through 3 of these until I bought a set of the older 2 piece gas rings from brownells. They are not available from Remington.

I agree with the above posters. If you call Remington, and have your model and serial number handy, they will get you the parts you need in about a week.

5. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I think you can buy one from Brownells on line. A little faster and maybe easier. I ordered parts one day at 1:30 pm an got them the next day in first class mail.