1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1100 G3

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by OSH, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OSH

OSH TS Member

Anyone know much about this Remington shotgun. Looking to possibly buy one.

Thanks OSH

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I own two 100's a 12 ga trap model and a 20ga skeet gun, I've owned both guns for thirty years. I've used the 12ga for trap, clays bird,waterfowl and deer hunting it has never failed ot fire or hit what I point it at. Great gun for the money

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

That is great news Bruce but he is not asking about the standard 1100's that you own but instead he is asking about the new and improved high speed low drag G3 model of the 1100.

4. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

A BUDDY OF MINE HAS ONE. HE SHOOTS SPORTING CLAYS AND GEESE WITH IT. HE LOVES IT. PRICE IS STARTING TO COME DOWN ON THEM. WHITTAKERS HAS 20GA G3'S FOR SALE
    $799. THE CASE IT COMES IN IS WORTH 100 BUCKS ON THE STREET.

5. mahrbeezer

mahrbeezer TS Member

I shot my buddies a few times at sporting clays and i like the gun. Its basically a glorified 1100. A used 1100 with some work done to it would be my choice over a G3.

6. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

I looked at one at Jaquas last month. It was used but like new.

They or at least this one had a laminated stock and forend. Something new from Remington? I think they are all 28". As most Remington guns it felt good. It was for sale at 795. Good looking gun but the laminated wood might be a turn off for some. I like their looks.

Regards Gerald

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.