1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1100 G3 30 inch

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ladaleo, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladaleo

ladaleo TS Member

0   0   0

looking for a 1100 g3 with 30 inch

2. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

0   0   0

PM MIA I think he has one for sale.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Thanks Ross. Yes, this one.

[​IMG]

Mucho nice. But I think it is a 28". But still would make fine all purpose target gun. $700 bucks

4. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

I DON'T THINK THEY EVER MADE A 30" G3. REMINGTON WEBSITE SHOWS 28 " AS LONGEST NOW. SOMEONE TOLD ME CABELLAS IS CLOSING THEM OUT FOR 699??? IF YOU WANT 30"
    LOOK FOR 1100 COMP. IF YOU WANT 3" CAPABILITY, LOOK FOR A USED 1187 PREMIER.

HOPE THIS HELPS

JOE

5. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Will any 1100 barrel work on the G3? JM

6. Shell Shucker

Shell Shucker TS Member

0   0   0

MIA;

Nice 1100 G3, but as the photo shows, boy I sure do miss the all metal trigger
    guard assemblies. It will sell pretty quick though.

Happy Blastin'

JJ Clarke

7. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

"I DON'T THINK THEY EVER MADE A 30" G3. REMINGTON WEBSITE SHOWS 28 " AS LONGEST NOW. SOMEONE TOLD ME CABELLAS IS CLOSING THEM OUT FOR 699??? IF YOU WANT 30" LOOK FOR 1100 COMP. IF YOU WANT 3" CAPABILITY, LOOK FOR A USED 1187 PREMIER.

HOPE THIS HELPS

JOE"

Yes; Cabela's is selling them brand spanking new for $699 right now. I was just in a Cabela's and saw it with my own eyes. I also saw a flier from them with this price in it also. Pretty darn good deal I think!!

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

JJ. I was at Darien (pron Dairy-Ann) Sproting Goods and that is his gun. Darien Wisconsin is in southern WI mid part of the state. Dave Ennis and I go back 20 years and I was just stopping by to say hell to he and another running buddy of mine from NOrthern Illinois. Bluerock1 on TS. Dave runs a 4 trap club and when a bit younger was WI doubles champ. Too, he has been an excellent trainer of shooters. A notable one that comes to mind is Laura Pattison, now of AZ. She still is out winning trophies in this last year. Talented lady. Bluerock1's 15yr old daughter just shot her first registered at the No IL zone shoot this past weekend, where she took a top honor or two fo rSub Junior class. Another talented lady on the way up. They all kinda leave us old ducks settin in a farm pond.

Dave also has a fancy 90TAR F/S and a MT6. I have pics of those too.

9. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

ref jm1079

good question? I believe the g3 uses 1187 type barrels with compensating
    rings. that tells me that 1187 barrels should work. main difference between
    late model 1100 (not g3) and 1187 is the location of the o ring groove on the mag tube. I am not sure if the groove on the g3 is in the 1100 or 1187 position. that should be the main determination as to barrel interchangebility. The other minor issue is extractor claw diameter. older 1100 barrels have to have the claw slot on the barrel opened up a bit to work on late model receivers which have the 1187 style wider claw.

Anyone out there actually try a 1187 barrel on a G3???. Anyone have a G3 that could check the distance from the receiver to the o ring groove for us???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.