1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1100 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jerry marko, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerry marko

jerry marko TS Member

0   0   0

For sale 1100 Remington field grade fix mod choke 2 3/4 12 gauge barrel 25 1/2 $295.00 + shipping
    [​IMG]

2. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

Jerry, can't open box with red X inside. Is this a gun or barrel? Bill

3. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

It is the whole gun but he erased the photo for some reason. Maybe he sold it.

4. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

Thanks Rick! Bill

5. SonoraMike

SonoraMike TS Member

0   0   0

I bought Jerry's gun a few weeks ago, and it has been a great experience for me. Jerry gave me a more than fair deal on a very nice field 1100, shipped it beyond fast. Gun arrived in much better than expected condition. Wanted to publicly thank Jerry and let everybody know about the great transaction. Thanks Jerry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.