1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1100 CT endurance HELP !

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Portigee Duckman, Jun 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Portigee Duckman

Portigee Duckman TS Member

I could use some feedback from you experianced 1100 CT shooters . Tell me
    the pro's and con's of the skinny .727 Pro Bore system the CT has ? I know
    the wood is Beautiful but, have you any issues with the design or it's function?
    Thaks for the HELP !

2. d_fixitman

d_fixitman Member

I am sure others have had great luck but my story is not so great. I had one for about six months playing trap games and some registered. During the trap games I would for shoot offs use 3 3/4 dram four shotloads when one night the barrel hanger came loose from the barrel and the barrel fell off. The solder job was very poor so I was still okay with sending it back to Remington for repair. It took well over two months for the barrel to be returned. When it was the rib had crappy welds and didn't look exactly flush mounted to the barrel. I continued to shoot it for a year or so then sold it. Not sure of it's life after that point. I would find an older step rib fixed full choke but to each his own. Good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.