1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1100 Classic Trap Stock Set F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Porcupine, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Roger,

Nothing personal, but why not sell it here, among your fellow trapshooters? Wouldn't we pay just as much as an eBay customer, if not more, because we know the value of these stock sets better? You also won't pay any eBay fees here. What are you asking? Can you post a picture here?

LA

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

on average everything I sold on ebay before the gun stuff ban sold for more than I would have asked for it. Just look at the Mec loaders for exsample......20 year old mecs selling close to new retail plus shipping. Who is buying this stuff????? I post everything now on TS.com if no sale in a week or 2 it's off to other outlets.

3. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

OK, I guess I'm wrong ..... If Roger can get more for something at eBay, then so be it.

FlaLagarto, nothing personal, but I find eBay too impersonal. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I prefer to do my deals with a hand-shake, and I find that the deals I've done here on Trapshooters.com are a close equivalent. Even though I've never met guys like Foghorn or SuperXJeff (and many others here) in the flesh, I know them well enough to have done deals with them with nothing more than my trapshooter's instinct telling me that these guys are OK. I'm sure that most of us have done deals this way here. With Ebay, I need to use Paypal or something, and get rated, or crap like that. Blah.

LA

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Ebay can be a pain, but now that I am set up. I find things all over the house to get rid of!

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Selling stuff here or on Ebay is funny...... Try here 1st on shooting or items TS.com'ers might be interested in.

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Bernie, You are a true cull.... You know very well that those wide screen DVD's should have been offered here first. P.S still got the 3200? Jeff

7. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

I have about 700 DVD's for sale if anyone wants them... lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.