1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

11 year old trapshooting girl blasts robbers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I'm SURE everyone here heard about this on their radio, saw it on TV and read about it in the paper, right?<br>
    <br>
    Title: Home invasion gone wrong for [illegal] criminals<br>
    Source: NRA Files<br>
    URL Source: http://email<br>
    Published: Apr 25, 2007<br>
    Author: nra<br>
    Post Date: 2007-04-25 16:16:08 by klickitat<br>
    <br>
    Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez 23 and Enrico Garza 26, probably believed they would easily overpower a home alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two story home.<br>
    <br>
    It seems the two crooks never learned two things, they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.<br>
    <br>
    Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buck shot from the 11 year olds knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals. When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.<br>
    <br>
    It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. The victim, 50 year old David Burien, was not so lucky as he died from stab wounds to the chest.<br>

2. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

Damn,what a brave little girl. My hats off to her. WOW!!! GOOD LUCK

3. ol 12 shooter

ol 12 shooter TS Member

That puts a big smile on my face, good for here!

ol 12

4. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

I read, hear, and see most of the main stream media on a daily basis. This story has not shown up anywhere as yet. If it doesn't make it into the mainstream news stories...it didn't happen. Must be NRA propaganda, and you're only bringing it up because you're a right wing hate-monger.
    Now...seriously...thanks for helping disseminate this one Brian..!!
    I don't envy this girl, or her family having to work through killing two people at her age. I wish them all the best, and will keep them in my prayers. That's one of those unintended consequences the liberal "open border" politicians don't even consider.
    Cheers,
    Don

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Great news! This will make my upcoming day.

6. a budine

a budine Member

I hope they get her some psychological help for dealing with the trauma of killing a man - it can be pretty tough, even for adults. Love the child's spirit!!! Good for her.

7. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

First my ONLY concern in this case is the trama the child will probably experience for having to use deadly force. As far as the illegal homebreakers go, good riddence! They would have probably done much harm to the child (or worse) if she hadn't been armed. I'm sure the "illegal lovers" will try and villify her for her actions. As pointed out above two more illegal alien dirt bags that WON"T be getting amnesty!

8. oz

oz Active Member

I would rather have her live with the trauma of killing 2 dirtbags than the trauma she would have endured if she had not killed them. good girl. oz

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Hope the girl handles the trama. Does anyone know if she used 7 1/2's or 8's?

Just kidding.

10. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

Made My Day!! They should have Por Espanol: Numero Ocho!! The first shot fired in the upcoming civil war.

11. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

no losses.....she ran the field! Hope she is OK!

12. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Dead a pair. Jeff

13. jester-the-molester

jester-the-molester TS Member

Does she get a 1/2 yard or 1 yard punch for that?

14. Michael Jobe

Michael Jobe TS Member

Anyone been able to locate the source for this article? I can't find mention of it anywhere else yet.

Michael

15. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

And people say don't teach the kids about guns. Good shooting. Kids will handle more then people think. A shrink is not always needed.

16. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Sounds like an urban legend story to me. Have not seen this in any news media or NRA published magazine. I have my doubts. Montana where? What city? Did a local paper carry this? If it was during the day, why wasn't the girl in school?
    Where was mom? No mention of the police? A clay shooting "champion" since she was nine? She wasn't big enough to hold a gun at that age. Just too many holes in this story. Fred

17. famill00

famill00 TS Member

I think its better for her to deal with the trauma than to not be here on the earth with us. The two people had already killed once, and they would have probably killed again. God works in mysterious ways.

Forrest

18. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I did a quick search on Google. The only talk I can find is on other forums.

The Liberty Post seems to be the only media source.....if they are really a media source.

19. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

I would nominate her for the Civilian Top Award. Let it be known to all burglars, crooks and thugs. Enter this premise and we will show you to the morgue.

Rick

20. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Before I believe this I need to see confirmation in the mainstream media or at least a local official news source or police blotter.

Ronbo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.