1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

10th Annual Cabela's Shoot Owatonna

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapper_71, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapper_71

trapper_71 TS Member

The Board of Directors wish to thank everyone that was able to attend all or part of last weekends 10th Annual Cabela's Trap Shoot. We were blessed with nice weather and a great crowd. We have not heard any reports about the SW Iowa group needing to be bailed out of jail so we assume all went well. Have not had a chance to check with cashier either to see how much of our money they took back with them.

We do have 2 remaining shoots this summer the first is the Southern MN zone shoot June 23-24.

And the Second is the TSA Summer Handicap July 21-22.

2. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

I think the SW Iowa clowns are getting a little too old for the "rape and pillage" part of the trip.

We had a great time at a great shoot with great people. We lost count of how many times we were thanked for attending.

My guess is Cebela's also had a significant spike in sales and revenue.

See y'alls next year.

Maltzie

3. trapper_71

trapper_71 TS Member

A list of the winners is up on the Minnesota Trap
    shooting site. http://mn-trap.org

4. CO - 369

CO - 369 TS Member

You don't know the half of it Lit. Getting tougher to get to that shoot every year. Ol Jim Wakawakwak(whatever)greeted us as we pulled in. With a sly grin, he asked if we had any trouble at the border. Ha! We're not as dumb as we look. We took gravel 15 mi. so. of the border. We missed all the manned checkpoints, but must have hit one of their spike strips, as we did have a flat tire.

Just as we got in the groove, management pulled out all stops trying to derail us. The gave us FREE FOOD and BOOZE! Thought my prostate was going to explode. The only ones that made the board Sun were Sandy and Del, cuz they had their wifes along to keep them in line.

I was supposed to be in a shootoff with some guy named Jens. He wanted to split, so I figured I scared him off. Heard later he told somebody he didn't think that old mod 12 of mine would take one more handicap load, and he didn't want to be anywhere around when it blew. I knew he was scared of something.

With all that happens to us, I don't know why it's one of our favorite places to shoot.

P.S. Do you have Neil's address? I got a full yard for a @#%^& 94!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.