1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

105* - shoot ATA Trap or shoot dove

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by swipoff, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swipoff

swipoff TS Member

Hello
    Soak them in italian dressing overnight. Wrap in bacon use a toothpick to hold bacon on and grill them over charcol with some hickory thrown in. Dont over cook and will be the best birds that you have ever ate.
    Justin

2. BMC

BMC Member

We hunted the morning, was kinda slow actually. Left the field to head for the ranch a 9 am. It was only about 95 by then. Shot Annies the rest of the day till it got dark. Was only about 108 in the sun, just over 100 in the shade. Grilled the birds and steaks, fresh corn and garlic bread. Only shot 20 shells for the morning hunt, but my son and I went through just over a case shooting the pots during the day. Heat or not, it was a great day.

3. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Where can you hunt doves in the morning?

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

For whatever reason you can't shoot dove in the morning of opening day in Georgia. After opening day you can shoot them at will. Jackie B.

5. BMC

BMC Member

btf, here in Cali we can start in at sun up.
    Jack, I believe they started that rule to curb "double-dipping"....getting a limit in the morning and then one in the afternoon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.