1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

101 pigeon grade unsingle barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by restpier, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. restpier

restpier TS Member

Does anyone know where I could get a unsingle ,34, or 32 inch,barrel for a winchester 101 pigeon grade.
    And if such a thing exist does it have that very wide rib????

Thank you

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Never seen or heard of one one.

Jim

3. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

Only unsingle I know of is in Diamnond Grade. Have owned a couple u/s combos in DG. Still have a combo as well as u/s and top single in DG.

4. PA101_guy

PA101_guy TS Member

As mentioned, the only unsingle ever produced by Winchester was in the Diamond Grade series. I would venture to say that a DG unsingle barrel could likely be fitted to a late model Pigeon that has the same style foreend iron and reciever cuts as a Diamond. The unsingles are a mid-width tapered rib, not the wide "Broadway" style.

KEEP SMOKIN' EM.... Dave

5. Trap Dude

Trap Dude TS Member

restpier yes they did make a un/single for the pigeon grade, but it was a special order kinda deal, i was thankful enought to get my hand on 2 of them but if you ever see a winchester 101 un/single that looks like a new perazzi un/single that my friend is a pigeon grade un/single

Hoss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pieogon grade101unsingletrap grade

winchester 101 unsingle trap pigeon grade