1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

101 diamond

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nelson27, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nelson27

nelson27 TS Member

need info on winchester 101 diamond combo. How long were they built? Is there some outstanding problems with them? Are the chokes still available? What is it worth about 90%. Thanks for the input.

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

unsingle or top-single

3. rollnblock

rollnblock Member

the oversingle combo was made for the year of 87. maybe some clean up into 88. the rest went to classic doubles and they produced them under their label.
    the unsingle combo I dont know when they started making them but they were discontinued in 87. my book which is a few years old shows the unsingle to be about $1800. with the oversingle to be about $2300 I have a over single combo that i have shot for years. not one problem out of it. the lever is starting to get close to the center line though.
    I would say it shoots about 70-30 to 60-40 high. i can cover the bird up and still usually get a break.
    hope this helps
    Dave

4. cementman

cementman Member

Have a real nice Winchester 101 Diamond Grade oversingle or top single, call it what you may, for sale. Great condition, would say 97% both wood and metal, wood has some very minor scratches you have to put up to the light in certain way to see. This is a Classic Double made by Winchester, probably on the last before Classic Doubles took over. Has adjustable trigger for length of pull. Also has aftermarket adjustable comb installed. Gun with the box $1300.00 plus shipping / insurance to your FFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.