1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** 100straight Moving Sale ***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 100straight, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100straight

100straight Member

0   0   0

As some of you know, I am moving to Alaska from central illinois soon. I have to sell stuff or throw it away. I am going to list some items here over the next week or so.

First items are magazines. I have hundreds of Outdoor Life, Sports Afield, Field & Stream, Fur-Fish-Game, American Rifleman, and various other hunting, fishing, trapping and shooting magazines. These are probably too heavy to ship, but I can meet someone in central illinois. Just make me any offer. I would hate to throw these away. I've saved them since I was a kid. 1960s (maybe some 50s) through present. Some are i nearly new condition, some are not. See pix below for sample.

<a href="http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f196/malync2/?action=view¤t=MVC-179S.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f196/malync2/?action=view¤t=MVC-180S.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f196/malync2/?action=view¤t=MVC-181S.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f196/malync2/?action=view¤t=MVC-182S.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Thanks for looking,

Mark.

2. 100straight

100straight Member

0   0   0

Next item is a MEC 9000G 12 gauge reloading press. Works great. Includes everything in the picture. 8 bushings 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33. 3 charge bars 1-1/8, 1, 7/8 ounce. And a powder baffle. $325 plus shipping.

<a href="http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f196/malync2/?action=view&current=MVC-183S-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. 100straight

100straight Member

0   0   0

Ed,

I replied to your PM. Going to bed tonight. I'll check back in the morning.

Mark.

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

0   0   0

Mark:

What about the magazines im sure you thumbed thru a lot of them and some months was better than the others so that is why they are not in mint condition.

Anyway I understand because I used to get a few magazines every month that my neighbor threw away in our dump but they was a different kind of magazine most was Playboy,Penthouse and other of the same sport.

Of course some was read more than the other's.

Ok just want to say im sure the wood is gone by now but if not then I will take it sounds like a bargin to me.

Good Luck up in the upper north I know a few good guys that lived or worked up there in the past

Foggy

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Is that a little clock on the end of the MEC handle? And where are you going in AK?

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

That's the lathe mark. He won't need a clock in AK, the sun never sets. ;-)

7. 100straight

100straight Member

0   0   0

Wood is sold to Ed.

I am moving to Cordova, on Prince William Sound.

Mark.

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Drop the loader off at my house on the drive by.

9. otnot

otnot Active Member

0   0   0

Mark you will enjoy Cordova it's a beautiful place. It will take some time to get to know the people there as they are a little clannish but once they accept your going to have friends for life. It rains a lot there but the fishing and hunting are excellent.

10. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

I wonder if any of those Playboy or Penthouse magazines had pages that were stuck together?

11. 100straight

100straight Member

0   0   0

I will be driving to Alaska in mid September. Up I39 to I94 through Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, and into Saskatchewan at Portal, ND. I can drop things off on my way if you are serious.

Mark.

12. powderburn

powderburn Member

0   0   0

Hi there,
    If you have the time to leaf thru a couple mags (or however many you want) to find any ads for the Zebco 3 or 4 Cardinal spinning reels, I would buy those issues from you. Late 60's or early 70's. Outdoor Life or Sports Afield might have the ads. Love those reels (I have 6 or 7 now), and would love to have some of those ads for my wall.
    Thanks! -powderburn
    You can send a pm if you want

13. 100straight

100straight Member

0   0   0

Here is a stock and forend for a model 1400 Winchester shotgun. It has nicks and dings, and is just a field grade stock. If you have a nice stock on your field gun and want to keep it that way, buy this, put it on, and save your nice wood for when you sell the gun. It also has a Winchester hard rubber butt plate that looks like somebody punched little holes in it. I'd like $25 plus shipping for the set.

SOLD !!!

Thanks,

Mark.

14. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

0   0   0

Would you be interested in sorting out the Fur-Fish-Game? It is my favorite. Thanks.

15. theodorescolt45

theodorescolt45 TS Member

0   0   0

I'll take the stock set for the Winchester 1400 if it's still available
    thanks !
    ted ..

theodorescolt45@yahoo.com
    -oo

16. 100straight

100straight Member

0   0   0

1400 stock set SOLD to Ted.

Thanks,

Mark.

17. 100straight

100straight Member

0   0   0

Model Number 12,

If I sort them out, do you have an offer in mind? I'm sure there is at least 10 years worth of FFG alone, maybe more. Oh, and I have quite a few other trapping mags, like Trapper & Predator Caller, etc.

Thanks,

Mark.

18. 100straight

100straight Member

0   0   0

I am getting into some hulls that I will sell. These are clean hulls that I've sorted as once fired (but I might have missed a few). Here is what I've found so far.

526 Nitro 27 = $20 plus shipping

698 STS = $25 plus shipping

I think I have a box big enough to combine these to save on shipping if someone wants them all. If you want to do that I'll divide them with newspaper in the box.

Thanks,

Mark.

19. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I'll take your green STSs.

Joe

20. 100straight

100straight Member

0   0   0

STSs sold to Joe. Still have the Nitro 27s.

Mark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.