1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1000 target review for singles??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Al 29, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Is there a 1000 target review for singles?

Am I supposed to keep my average for the 2007 target season or recompute a new average after each 1000 targets?

I never thought to reaverage myself after each 1000 targets but a question came up when I was being classified this morning at the MD State shoot and it made me think that i was doing it wrong.

If you averaged my last 1000 targets compared to my first 1000 targets it is night and day better as I can agree with due to the crap I shot in this winter trying to get my 1500 in by the PA State shoot. I am thinking "known ability" may have got the clssifier thinking. My first 1000 average was 91 my last 1000 average is a 96.

Its my first year and I don't know what the hell I am doing half of the time.

Thanks

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Big Al, Your average is cumulative for the shoot year. Anyone who is doing the classifying for a big shoot will look at your last 500 to 1000 targets to make their decision for that shoot. You will get to start fresh in September. Bill Malcolm

3. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Thats what i thought but I thought I would ask. Thanks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.