1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1000 target minimum Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Do you need Minimum target requirments every year for state,zone,mini grand, grand ect ect. What ever the number maybe. Or do you need just the minimum your first year out? EX. for ma state shoot you need 1000 singles for non penalized clasification. Did that this year. Now If not shooting 1000 tarkets this target year before state shoot. Do I get classed at last years average/score card data or at penalized class/yardage set forth by state shoot managment? Winning class D this year I would exspect to shoot class C or better. Dropping my 3 lowest scores im at the high end of C class.

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Im only interrested because I really did not like shooting the marathon shoots to get my min. last target year. Will be shooting more of the larger shoots. Also will try getting to Eastern zone shoot this target year. Thanks guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.