1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1000 target computer reductions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pacemaker, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

Can one of you tell me what happens if I turn down a reduction in yardage based on the 1000 computerized target review? I am not talking about requesting to "never" to accept a reduction. If I check the "refuse reduction" box, do I continue to shoot at my previous yardage until the computer looks at the next 1000 targets? Or, do you have to request a reduction if your scores continue to be too low after refusing the first reduction?
    I did not find a definite answer in the "Official Rule Book"

Thanks you in advance!
    Tim

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

You will continue to get 1000 Target Reviews with reductions unless you tell the ATA office otherwise and they will give you a D or K code. One of these codes is permanent and the other code is removed after a year. I don't remember which one but it is in the rule book.

3. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Your "counter" is reset after every 1000-target review, whether you accept the reduction or not.

And, yes, when you refuse a reduction you continue to shoot at your "previous" yardage until your next review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.