1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

100 straight

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by oz, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oz

oz Active Member

I shot 100 straight registered 2 years ago. The committee told me that there were no badges for 100 but gave me a 50. I asked in subsequent years and was told the same. I e-mailed the ATA and inquired. they sent ma a brand new badge in less than a week.
    Thank you ATA. oz

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

That should tell you something about that gun club. They could have done that just as easily, easier actually because they already have to mail stuff to the ATA. John

3. BMC

BMC Member

I saw that very thing happen this past weekend at an ATA shoot. An older gentleman to the right of me on my squad was wackin' um good. He ran the straight 100 and we all commended him on such fine shooting. He commented that was the first time in five years he had been able to run 100 straight. He was the only one to do it that day. When at the counter he asked about the 100 pin/patch and the club said they don't give them out anymore. I kinda felt sorry for him though he was still jazzed about the straight run. Hopefully he can get one from the ATA.

4. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

I know a guy who broke his first 100 straight at the west virgina state shoot years back. they give him two 50 patches when he asked for a 100 patch. is that how west virgina does it FRED?

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

And we wonder why they don't come back. HMB

6. smsnyder

i hear kentucky gives you 4 25 patches so you don't come back. lol

7. smsnyder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.