1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"100 shots" on ebay

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tailbuster, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

On the other hand. It was only yesterday. Maybe the guy has been at work or elsewhere and will get back with you very soon. I would say relax a bit. You haven't sent money yet so nothing hurt. It's easy to worry about these transactions, but most folks on ebay do just what they should. good luck.

all the best,
    john

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I purchased a superchip on ebay and seller didn't contact me until the third day. I paid for it immediately after I was the winning bidder though. I got my chip and it worked great. So hang on a little longer and see. Jackie B.

3. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

I've been trying to buy an old Weston Master V light meter on ebay for months. All three I won were said to be fine, but in fact didn't work. One has never refunded the money. More and more worthless junk there. Years ago it was great; now it's mostly just a garbage heap.

Neil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.