1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

100 Bird 16 Yd. Shoot at Beaver Dam August 17th

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BD Trapshooter, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BD Trapshooter

BD Trapshooter Member

This Sunday August 17th we will have a Non-Registered 100 bird 16 yard event. Shooting starts at 10:00 am and continues until 4:00 pm. Shooting cost is $15.00 for targets and an optional lewis for $10.00. We will shoot some doubles after the 16 yard event. Call 608-358-5130 for directions or questions.

Thank You,

Dan McDermott

2. BD Trapshooter

BD Trapshooter Member

3. BD Trapshooter

BD Trapshooter Member

Anybody thinking about coming to Beaver Dam tomorrow? You won't be disappointed. Beautiful weather and a real nice place to shoot.

Dan McDermott

4. petey

petey Member

Hi Dan,
    First time I have been to the Beaver Dam Gun Club, nice place and good targets. I plan to make it to more shoots.

pete

5. BD Trapshooter

BD Trapshooter Member

Pete,

Thanks for the kind words and it was nice to meet you. We do have a great place to shoot and we are just trying to bring shooting back to a club with so much history and has had the honor of many great shooters visiting our club over the years. I do not remember most of them, but I do remember Vic Reinders shooting at our club. I also remember when there would be nearly 100 total squads for ATA registered shoots and the shoot-offs would be under the lights and would finish about 10:00 pm. Those days are long gone and are only memories now. I would like to see if we can just build up our non-registered shoots to a respectable number. It is getting better and more people are coming back to shoot with us. I don't know if we will ever throw ATA targets again but it sure would be nice, if the numbers would come back. The zone shoot would be an awesome event at Beaver Dam. Thanks for shooting with us and we hope to see you September 14th. Our schedule for 2009 will be posted on eastwisconsinshotgunsports.org next spring.

Thanks again,

Dan McDermott

6. BD Trapshooter

BD Trapshooter Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.