1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$100,000! WOW let the games begin

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Big Heap, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

The $100,000 prize for the special event at the Grand has the natives stirred-up.

Let's everybody get in on the fun and start a pool for who will win. One of you Las Vegas minded sportsmen can start the pool - like they do everyday for Pro Golf tournaments.

Some dark horse is likely to be the big winner and someone could win a bundle if they hold a ticket on "Mr.Lucky", whoever he turns out to be.

I'll start the ball rolling with a $10 bet on Jim Copsey.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

You suckers can dream on and play your little parlour games all you want...but the winner will be a shooter who registers >10,000 birds a year, hasn't missed a Grand in 20 years, and has a room full of trophies to prove it.

Just you wait and see.

3. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

The ones that don't attend will have the least chance.

4. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Buzz, you may be right. Care to pick a name and place a little wager?

5. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

Take your pick: Phil Kiner is always there; Steve Johnson from Illinois; Leo; Harlan; Ricky; Sean; Bobby Chambers is starting to kick in to gear (remember his name) What did the ole man Munson show everyone last year? For a 100K, my money day in and day would be the true ole' man, Kay Ohye, who I guarantee will defy anyone to deny him the $; all the Salt Lake City boys will probably even shoot some practice for this kind of money; the Kansas crowd can never be ruled out; Oklahoma? how good are these guys?; Honestly, it's the right combination. The stars - the gundja - no lovemaking - lots of it - some dog from Iowa; and my pick out of the crowd would be: JIMMY BORUM, considering he shows! Honestly, it has to be a Texas shooter. Those dogs can put up a score while a real dog is clamped on their leg! How about ?

6. DON JR

DON JR TS Member

I hope Bill Martin wins it,I think that would be the best outcome.

7. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I have shot with Bill and his bro.....they can put up the numbers.

Rick in Mt.

8. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

ill jsut have to bet on myself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.