1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

10 years ago today Our Country Was Attacked

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Jan 29, 1998
    My sincere condolences goes out to every person that lost their lives in these attacks and to their families on their loss, which they did not deserve.

May God watch over each and everyone of you.

My sincere sympathy.

Gary Bryant
  2. zagijimzoo

zagijimzoo TS Member

Feb 21, 2011
    For the last ~30yrs the bully America has been the leading terrorist in the Middle East paying off dictators and stealing the oil/resources from its people so they don't become independent and prosper but live in poverty!
    I’m all chocked up its 9/11. 9/11 happens every day in the Middle East
    due to America’s undeclared unconstitutional interventions and wars over there!
    Your right, we didn't deserve what we got. We should have gotten a 1000x more.

Wake up America and turn off the Gov't controlled TV propaganda and start educating yourself!

I don't want YOUR selfish dictator god watching over me! There are 1000's of worshiped gods in this world and you think you picked the right one! What a joke!
  3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Were you shooting trap at the time? Just wondering why this isn't in the Political section.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.