1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

10 year old tasered by cop

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by halfmile, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Only in Amerika

Apparently the 10 year old refused to wash the cop's patrol car. Read the link.

HM

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Right or wrong, his career is probably over.

3. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Judge oughta have the boy shoot the cop with the taser and leave it hanging for 5 minutes. I've always said that when a person is too fat, lazy and sorry for any other job, they are qualified to be a cop.

4. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Hippie, What you don't like cops? How about donuts? :)

5. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

BAD BOY'S BAD BOY'S.............The wrong profession has Taser's.

OUR TEACHER'S should have Taser's...........

I would bet grades would improve!!!!

GS

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have known a lot of cops in my 70 years and have nothing but respect for them

7. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Bill, yeah, they eat all the donuts up. Specially my favorite, the chocolate covered ones.

Cigar, when I was a kid I was taught to respect the cops and if ever in trouble to find a person in uniform to help ya, cop, fireman or whatever. I have seen the cops up to their dirty tricks more than once, so I no longer have respect for em and have told more than one how I feel. Course, that made no difference to them.

Kinda like the cops that shot and killed a parapelegic in a wheelchair the other day. Armed only with a ball point pen. Hell they could have kicked his chair over, rather than killing him.

GneJ

8. FalconSprint

FalconSprint TS Member

Hippie, You should probably do the job, since you just know everything about ALL cops and all. That is if you could break yourself away from your crack/crank pipe for 14 hours a day. Probably you'd have stay clean for 60 days to pass the blood test, I doubt that you could do that. Go back to your deep inhale, you don't know sxxt about real cops that would die for you and your pot smokin life. You make me re-gurge with your know all, see all. Hope I find you in a burning car one night, so I can save your worthless ass. Retired, MCPD F/S.

9. Jeffnet

Jeffnet TS Member

Hippie, when you need a cop go pound salt...

10. Redbone311

Redbone311 TS Member

Just because some moron wrote it, doesn't make it true. Just like... is everything you read on the internet true???

And for the bozo's who don't like cops. next time, and for that matter every time your in trouble and need help........ call a dirtbag.

Those people as well as firemen risk their lives for total strangers every day. They work long hours, in all kinds of weather and bad conditions, 24 hours a day, every day of the year, including holidays and most weekends (when they would like to be with their family and friends having a good time like you are). And yes they probably eat more donuts than most people. Ever wonder why? It's because they get used to having to eat on the run. They get called away all the time from their meals to go and "protect and serve" some of you ungrateful bozo's. So they get used to eating junk food and whatever you can eat on the run.

They are supposed to arrest a guy that's way bigger and stronger than them, and of course arrest and bring in the guy, all while not roughing him up none; not get upset at some of the horrible things things the guy has done, including the child molesters that rape and torture then kill little kids, and make sure the guy gets all his rights.

But you have no respect for them. Next time your feeling so big in the britches there pal, lets see you go stand up for the little ol lady that's being harassed by some clowns and you handle the situation and fix it. Put up or shut up.

11. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

In all areas of the states we have devoted cops and then in all areas we have the cops that shouldn't have a gun let alone a badge.

The cop who tasered a 10 year and said he should obay the cops should be hung from the rafters by his privates. He's lucky he didn't do it to my kid.

Cop or not he did wrong and no one should stand up for him.

12. cnsane

cnsane Member

For everybody who feels the same way about cops as dems feel about Zero:

I was taught to respect the Law and I was also taught not to lie. After about the third time I saw a cop lie under Oath in a court of Law, I realized that one of those two premises that my parents instilled in me was not correct. It used to be about Right and Wrong, now it's about how much money they can extort for the State by preying on people's mistakes and misfortunes. And Court isn't about Justice anymore, it's about who picked the better lawyer. When martial law is declared, we'll watch a lot of those brave and arrogant little bastards do like what happened during Katrina- abandon their jobs to go "care for their families". Right about the same time as Jamiel and Trevon sit around in the dark and say, "I wonder where that cop is who lied on the stand and sent your nephew to jail. We should go find him and thank him properly". Payback is going to be so overboard that using the word 'bitch' to describe it will be an understatement.

And don't try comparing them to other emergency responders because I can't find any links to firemen lying on the stand and ruining an innocent persons life, but I can find a butt-load of recent links to cops doing it.

13. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Fact-- There have always been a few bad apples! Yes they are probaly few in number,but they do exist. For those who think all cops are incapable of wrong doing-you are wrong!--For those who think all cops are corrupt--You are Wrong! There will always be a few bad apples in anything! I will never condem all LEOs because of a few renegades anymore than any other walk of life! Let the investagation take it's course. God bless the ones who protect and serve! Hopefully they can weed out the minority bad apples who misuse their postion! Never judge anyone by the behavior of another!!!!

14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I grew up in a place where a lot of LEO's coached Little League and Pop Warner, and helped a lot of people without wanting any fanfare.

This is not the norm any more, and I suspect it's just people in general and some of them happen to be in law enforcement.

The Me generation is in charge now.

HM

15. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

As I have stated many times...you get what you pay for and most of the small towns, etc, deserve what they get.

Until our do nothing populace gets involved and ponies up properly, then they're stuck with the trash that is hired...

Curt

16. schwabby

schwabby Member

Just like all people there are good cops and bad cops. State troopers go through a lot of screening and training and I've never met one I did't like or at least respect; it's hard to like a guy writing you a ticket sometimes.
    Local cops not so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.