1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

(10) Shotguns "For Sale"

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mike Hessong* (MH*), Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am trying to help a friend of mine sell some shotguns he has accumulated over the years. I know that they aren't typical trapguns, but I also know a lot of shooters on here are hunters too, and maybe one of these guns just might be what you're looking for. ANYONE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE GUNS, PLEASE GIVE BILL BARNHILL A CALL ON HIS CELL (listed below) OR CONTACT HIM ON HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS (also listed below). I put his e-mail address in the Email box under my name and that might be messing up the PM system, because I didn't get a contact from ricks1. MH* (added 7:30 PM CST)

He is a local Victoria Skeet and Trap Club member and is in the process of selling a lot of guns that he no longer shoots to free up space in his gun safe, and anyone interested can contact him thru his e-mail at barn@tisd.net. He can also be contacted via his cell phone at 361-935-2625. If no answer leave message. His name is Bill Barnhill Jr. and lives in Goliad, Texas and he can provide additional information if needed and he said that if someone would like pictures of various guns or details, he could provide those as well.

Shotguns for Sale:

Remington 3200 two barrel set: 12 and 20 ga.; both sets of barrels are 28" and choked skeet/skeet. Excellent condition, hardly any wear. Receiver and fore-end modifications needed for the 3200 have been done (a $550 value). $1900 (12 ga. only-- $1200, 20 ga. barrel only-- $800)

Krieghoff Model 32 12 ga. Trap gun with 30" fixed choke barrels (IMOD/IMOD). Monte Carlo stock. Metal and wood in excellent condition. Briley trigger. Also available for this gun: a set of 28" .410 barrels with Briley thin-wall chokes and a leather 4-barrel case. 12 ga. only $2995. With .410 barrels and case $3995. (gun is SOLD)

Beretta Golden Snipe (Model S56E) O/U 20 ga. with 28" barrels in like-new condition. Choked Full/Mod, this gun was made in 1968 and has been fired very little. $995.

Winchester Model 12 16 ga. with 28" barrel, modified choke. This gun has been completely restored with rust-blued metal and refinished wood and is in excellent condition. Price includes a flat of Remington shells. $560.

Winchester Model 12 field grade 12 ga. with vent rib. Excellent condition, modified choke. $395 (Bill told me this gun has a Simmons Broadway style rib on a 28" length barrel, refinished wood, not a collectable model, but a good hunting gun) I had a few calls about this gun

AyA 12 ga. side by side with 28" barrels, choked IC and Mod, double triggers and straight hand stock. Excellent condition, beautiful wood and hardly any wear. Made in 2000. AyA is one of the better known Spanish gunmakers. $2295

Lefever Nitro Special side by side 16 ga. with 28" barrels choked IC and Mod. Double triggers, shows wear but is in excellent mechanical condition and throws excellent patterns. $350. (gun is SOLD)

Austrian hammer gun, 16 ga. with 30" steel barrels. This gun is in very good mechanical condition and looks good. It is not nitro-proofed, but I shoot it with low pressure loads. A flat of low pressure shells included. $550.

Beretta 687 EELL 28 ga. O/U, 26.5" barrels, choked IC and Mod. Single selective trigger, beautiful game scene engraving on side plates, beautiful wood, like-new condition. Hard plastic case included. $3795.

Beretta 627 EL 20 ga. side by side. 28" barrels, choked IC and Mod. Double triggers, beautiful engraving on sideplates, beautiful wood, like new. Case included. $3795.

Contact Bill Barnhill Jr. at: barn@tisd.net

or his cell phone" 361-935-2625

Thanks,
    Mike Hessong* (MH*)
    President- Victoria Skeet and Trap Club
    361-572-1824 Work (Monday thru Thursday)
    361-649-6981 Cell (at all times, if no answer leave message)

2. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

0   0   0

(10) Shotguns

PM sent for the Lefever SxS love those 16s

3. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

(10) Shotguns

The Krieghoff Model 32 is SOLD as well as the Lefever Nitro Special. I updated the original post. Thanks to those who have shown an interest in some of Bill's guns. He looks forward to answering any questions you might have about any of them.

Mike* (MH*)

4. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

(10) Shotguns

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.