1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$10 off NRA Membership

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigdogtx, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Here's a way to save $10 on your membership. We are going to need their lawyers and lobbyists during the coming congress and administration!!!!

Join and pass the link on to your shooting friends that are not members. You don't want to end up like England or Australia!!!!!!!!!!

2. joe blow

joe blow TS Member

Doesn't work.

3. bigdogtx

Just did for me,,,,you migh try cut and paste to see if that does,,,,if not go to shooting usa.com

4. joe blow

joe blow TS Member

I tried it again with the same results. "Invalid account number.

5. bigdogtx

Still works for me,,,,did you try the cut and past or just going shootingusa.com?????

Do you have a cookie blocker or something similar?????

6. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Thanks Bigdog, I just picked up a new membership for myself and my two nephews for a Christmas stocking stuffer. Got a 2 duck/goose trip lined up with these guys...can't wait as they love the outdoors and are fine hunters (eat what we kill). Their dad passed when he was 40 and they were 9 & 10, what a darn sad time that was...we still talk about him and all the trout streams and trout caught (native rainbows and german browns), camping and campfires in the Sierra Nevada's, a few rattlesnake kills, and swimming in the South Fork of Three Rivers. Bitter sweet memories indeed.

7. PierreLaDuke

PierreLaDuke TS Member

Thanks bigdogtx. I just renewed my membership.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.