1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$10 off $50 dicks coupon no ammo restriction

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

came acrossed this today. $10 off $50 anything hunting fishing camping, restriction on firearms, but none on ammo. Might have to take a trip to dicks today to see if they have anything on sale.

2. panthers314

panthers314 TS Member

it works..........just bought flat of AA's $54.80 less $10.00 in NC

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Wow, took about that much ink to print it. :)

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

how do you print that coupon?

5. skeet_man

just print page 1 to page 1, hope you didn't print the whole illinois DNR syllibus LOL.

Lets try and keep this @ the top, should be good until i think october or november.

6. Mac V

Mac V Guest

The local store in Mechanicsburg, PA won't accept the coupons if they're not cut from whatever they were originally printed in. The coupon says "no reproductions". They turned the coupon over and saw the blank back and said "sorry, no good".

7. skeet_man

hmmm, i wonder if you contacted the IDNR if you could get them to send you like 2 dozen copies of the syllibus LOL

8. skeet_man

mac- curious, was the copy you printed black and white or color?

9. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Color...looks exactly like the coupon in the PA fishing regs. I used an image capture utility to isolate and lift the coupon from page 1 of the PDF file and then resized the image so it was exactly the same size as an original: 5 inches by 1.71 inches. I also made a copy of the coupon in a PA fishing regs book on one of our color copiers; the two were identical. But the back of the coupon is blank and the coupon clearly (well, tiny clearly) states "no reproductions" so it really didn't matter how good a copy it is.

10. phirel

phirel TS Member

hairy- I went to the site you gave but could not find the $10 coupon. I did get to some sort of Dicks home page but could not find the $10 coupon. Last year I did have a similar coupon and my local store said I could buy up to 10 flats of AA shells and get $10 off each flat. My local Dicks does now have AA Super Handicap shells and I have an idea.

Can you help me find the coupon?

Pat Ireland

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They took lots of reproductions here, last winter.

HM

12. mike31z

mike31z Member

IF the store clerks looks on the back and see's a blank page and won't accept it then just print on the back befory you cut it up and go to the store.

Try this

[​IMG]

I will edit if to big.

mike in wisconsin

13. Mac V

Mac V Guest

<blockquote>"I find the coupon here, but it does say no reproductions. I wonder if they would take these?"</blockquote>:http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/32592/coupon_1111111336.htm

Read the fine print...it says "not valid for ammunition".

<blockquote>"YOU guys were they wont take the coupon must have some dumb clacks i have never had one turn down use them all the time just bought a flat of sts for 44.00 dollars with the coupon THE REBEL"</blockquote>

No...we have the SMART ones. They know how to read and follow orders. I suppose there are times when dealing with stupid people has advantages.

14. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Sadly no Dicks stores around Ft. Lauderdale. Bass Pro is selling AA & STS for $65 a case + 6% tax almost $69 a case. I think wal mart is going to get a lot of business for their value paks.

Eric

15. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Used some ideas from here and fixed the problem...

Opened the original PDF file Illinois book. Set the PDF reader to "100%" or "normal size" (I use Foxit PDF Reader, not Adobe). Printed a bunch of "Page 2" using the printer's "draft" setting. Stuck the page 2 copies back in the paper tray to print on the other side. Printed "Page 1" in "Normal" and "Color" on the reverse side of page 2. Cut out perfect duplicates of the coupons.

Went across the river to Harrisburg for lunch with 3 department managers (who don't shoot) and bought 4 flats of STS for $44 each. Have enough spare coupons to do the same thing as often as I can afford until November.

16. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

You can make a 2-sided copy with a little extra effort. Just print pages 1 & 2 on your color printer. Then either go to Kinko's or use your own printer/copier to copy the contents of page 2 onto the back-side of page 1. Worked for me. I'm off to the store now.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

17. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Am I missing something here? On the bottom of the coupon it lists exclusions and ammunition is one of the exclusions!! Ed

18. Mac V

Mac V Guest

<blockquote>"Am I missing something here? On the bottom of the coupon it lists exclusions and ammunition is one of the exclusions!!"</blockquote>

The coupon pictured in the post by mike31z DOES contain an ammunition restriction.

The one in the fishing regs booklet linked to in the original post of this thread does NOT have an ammunition exclusion...firearms, yes; ammunition, NO.

19. slick50

slick50 Member

Thanks Guys. My local Dicks in New Hampshire eagerly accepted the coupon from Illinois. I bought a flat of Super Handicaps... 44.80 case price

20. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

When I get the coupons excludeing ammo I politely remind them that all i buy is ammo here, and will gladly go next door to wallmart or find someplace else. the prices are good but not that good. allthough it mat take some time wallmart will take just about anything to get you to spend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

coupon for ammo in pa

dicks 10 off 50 ammo