1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

10-12 Million aliens

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brittanyboy, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brittanyboy

Brittanyboy TS Member

Just a Question, If (according to Dems) it would be impossible to round up and deport 10-12 million illegal aliens. How on earth would they be able to conficate 200-300 Million or so firearms?

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The aliens have sympathetic liberals on their side.

HM

3. valmet

valmet TS Supporters TS Supporters

why was this subject (illegals) never adressed by either candidate before the election? if it was, i guess i missed it. dennis

4. Laudygirl

Laudygirl TS Member

Because both were on the same page. Remember, it was the public outcry that put a stop on the open boarders bill that McCain sponsored.

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Wonder how long it will be before OJackass grants amnesty? My bet is first week of March at the latest.

6. Finprof

Finprof TS Member

I don't understand why it is impossible to move 10-12 million aliens acrss the border. If the Mexicans can do it, why can't the United States?

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Brittanyboy wants to know if it is impossible to deport all of the illegals how will they take all of the guns.

There are several reasons for this. Reason one they want the the guns gone, they don't care if the illegals leave or not.

Reason two they feel that the gun don't run they stay in one place.(remember I said THEY)

There are others all that is need is to spend a little time thinking about the differences in the two items being compared and anyone can come up with the rest.

Finprof

"I don't understand why it is impossible to move 10-12 million aliens acrss the border. If the Mexicans can do it, why can't the United States?"

I think that the way that they will go about doing it(if they were to do it at all)it would take 20 years by that time there will be 50 million of them.

Bob Lawless

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

ok...persons who are here UNinvited and which violates our status as a soverign nation. :D

9. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

A million of anything is a huge number. Even if it were possible to round up our 12 million illegals and send them home, they would be back in the US very quickly. The key is in eliminating the incentives (jobs) and that means getting very serious with the people that provide those jobs who are in turn going to pass the suffering on to US the consumer that really only cares about low prices. No free lunches remember. In some way we are all to blame for this problem even if it has been unintentional.

Back to the original question, no it won't be possible for the government to go door to door and collect the 300 million firearms in existance and that won't be the tactic used.

10. phirel

phirel TS Member

I believe the illegals should be deported and our boarder locked down, unless I need a new roof put on a house I own.

Pat Ireland

11. bocephus

bocephus Member

The incentive is not "jobs", but rather the free social services for them and thier families that we provide for FREE. INSTANT citizenship for all anchor babies PLUS the ENTIRE FAMILY gets FREE healthcare...FREE education....FREE foodstamps to buy candy and pop with....FREE legal representation...and probably a lot more.

Our government pays people to show the illegals all the available FREE social services we provide to them and help sign up for them

A job? HA, that is just for some pocket change, not even close to what we hand them for free.

12. bigdogtx

THIS IS WRONG!!!!!! HANG THE LITTLE COWARD!!!

Officer safety..............

FYI

This is for all office personnel that "Do Lunch" everyday. Here's an interesting story for those of you who eat out for lunch in places around our area. Also, check out the WEB site at the bottom of this message.

Just be careful.

Subject: FW: Border Patrol Agent Poisoned (UNCLASSIFIED)

This is what I first received on 09/23/08 from an Arizona contact:

I've pasted the link below regarding Agent Moberly's struggles. It appears as though he was poisoned on duty when a restaurant employee put Roundup or another pesticide in his milkshake.

He is in very poor condition and his organs are shutting down one by one. The FBI is investigating, and I believe they have a suspect. They do not expect the agent to live more than a year or two. He is already using a wheelchair.

He is facing the usual bureaucratic struggles with his medical care, etc.

This story hasn't hit the press here yet, but all the officers in our organization (APA) need to be aware of this. Be careful where you eat when you're in uniform. We have had agents' food tampered with here before, but nothing as serious as this.

And this from Jack Vandenburg - Border Patrol Agent Poisoned

9-19-08 We are saddened to report that it appears as if a Border Patrol agent may have been intentionally poisoned with a pesticide. We are not going to elaborate because there is an ongoing investigation.

The agent has a family to support, and they are facing an extremely tough time ahead. He has been incapacitated by the toxins in his body, and is not expected to fully recover. We hope and pray that he can make a miraculous recovery.

Note to agents: Please be careful where you eat when you are on duty.
    As ou know, there are plenty of sick individuals that would love to harm you. We have had previous incidents here where agents' food was tampered with. It is not that uncommon.

The following statement was submitted by Agent Moberly on September 13, 2008:

"Brothers and Sisters in Arms,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank every one for the great amount of support I have been given during my time of crisis. This includes phone calls, cards and letters, prayers, words of encouragement, visits, transportation, meals, leave donations and monetary donations. I am honored to have such a band of brothers.

I am currently getting worse every day and I can no longer walk. My speech is getting worse and my pain level is incredible, however I am keeping the faith and will fight to the bitter end, what ever that will be. Again, thank you all for everything you have done for me.

Though I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death I fear no evil, for Thou art with me.

Sincerely,

Agent Denton Moberly"

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Reality and Idealism crash head on into each other now.

Americans are in trouble and job losses mount by the thousands each day.

Illegals are soaking up jobs that many citizens would be happy to have.

Neither candidate would address the issue. Probably because they jdon't want the seriousness of the financial difficulty spoken about.

Arizona did the right thing, and Mexican officials are pissed at the fact they can't handle the returnees, even to the point of sending a delegation from Sonora to Tucson to complain.

I think there will be violence in the near future. People who lose everything will have nothing to lose, and somone is going to be considered responsible.

14. shadow

shadow Active Member

They came here to work didnt they? I say we should give them free room and board,orange jumpsuits and chain them together(so they wont get lost)and let them work for a few years. The farmers, and others, who will be providing the jobs can re-pay the Govt at about fifty cents an hour.

15. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Look at Australia; they do it one citizen at a time. First to fall will be assault-type rifles then handguns (maybe the inverse). George Soros (world reknown anti-gunner) now has a friend in the White House plus all the others anti-gunners too numerous to list. They'll use the cloak of public safety. Also watch a complete ban on lead (also under the cloak of safety)to shut down shooting facilities. I've been a member of the NRA for 40+ years and proud of it. If I had to choose between my ATA & NRA memberships, I would gladly drop the ATA; fortunately I haven't had to make the choice. I urge you to get an NRA membership as that's our first line of defense.

16. bigdogtx

jcl, if guns were outlawed, this wouldn't have happened by this upstanding citizen,,,,

17. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The American citizens beat back the attempt by President Bush, John McCain and others for a "comprehensive immigration bill" when it came up before. One of the organizations in the forefront was NumbersUSA (see the above URL). They provided a fax service to contact your Congressman and Senators which made it very easy. They now have a petition up asking President Elect Obama to reject amnesty for illegal aliens. You can go to the website and sign the petition now and they will keep you updated on the illegal immigration news if you visit the site occasionally.

Amnesty is a key part of the plan to permanently turn this country to the liberal democrat side. We can defeat amnesty again if we light up their switchboards and cover them up with faxes, letters and e-mails.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.