1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1 million Obama phones in Ohio

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I was listening to Bill Cunningham's Sunday night radio show. He is based in Cincinnati. He reported that there are now One Million Obama phones in Ohio. He is passing em out like candy. Wonder if it is because Ohio is going to be the key to this election? Ole Barack wouldn't do that, try and buy votes, with taxpayer money?

He also said the Obama campaign is calling these new owners of their free Obama phones and reminding them that they will lose them if Romney is elected. Say it ain't so, Barack couldn't, wouldn't do that, would he?

Barack is going to have a One million vote lead in Ohio. Look at the polls and the electoral college and it is going to come down to Ohio, and Barack has staked himself to a One million vote lead.

Hate to keep harping on this but you people in Ohio, need to put the shotgun up, turn off the football game and get out and recruit some voters for Romney.

If that's not enough just remember if Obama gets reelected there is a good chance your electric rates could double. Remember Obama declared war on coal, and guess where your electric comes from?

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Ps - don't believe my source, then google "one million obama phones Ohio". There are a half dozen other sites reporting the same thing.

3. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

what scares the hell out of me is that its prolly true.

4. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

I dislike Nobama but the phone deal started in the Bush ad, I believe.

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Yes, it was a Republican idea, it was set up to provide land lines the poor, sick and disadvantage.

It was never considered with the idea of cell phones which came later.

Some argue it is an urban legend, I mean really, who would believe rich Republicans who favor only rich people giving two twits about poor people.

Who you going to believe, those lying history books, or............

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

The amount of Obama phones has DOUBLED in just the LAST year, in Ohio.

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Only 33% more on welfare.

8. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

The use of obama phones by people in Ohio is twice the rate of the use of the phones in the other states. And the doubling of the use of the phones in Ohio has occured in the last year. Ohio IS THE SWING STATE. Just a fluke, that this is happening in this state, this year?

Some say this started under Bush, well do you think those Obama staffers are calling the Obama phones owners and telling them that? No, they are telling thim that if Romney is elected their phones will disappear. The sob is using tax dollars to buy votes, and nobody is concerned???? WTF is the matter.........

9. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

You can also get carrying cases to match those 500. eye glasses.

Regards....Gerald

10. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

The wealthiest man in Mexico sure loved the Obongo phone hand outs, being he owns the company that sold them.

11. oz

oz Active Member

don't they hand out obamafuhrer phones at the mexican border tunnels?

12. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aTYiKjFnMos" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xr201FqTP4w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jerbear

13. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Isn't this a great country!

I can't wait for government to take over health care and eliminate the waste and inefficiencies. They do such a great job at all the other things they do.

Gotta ge me one or a couple of dozens of those obama phones.

14. Rick Barker

Bisi

I agree, Obamacare will be the greatest thing in our lifetime.

It will work perfectly, as long as nobody gets sick, injured or ill.

15. gusto777

gusto777 Member

Bush, Obama who cares. Why on God's green earth are we giving phones to anyone? A 4 trillion dollar deficet and a 16 billion dollar national debt. The insanity has to stop !! Oh, by the way, while I'm typing I'm listening to the local Las Vegas news on the the NBC affiliate (Channel 3) reporting on Romney/Ryan visit here in Las Vegas today. They report that the 8,000+ attendees seemed to be overwhelmingly white.

Gus in Las Vegas

16. gusto777

gusto777 Member

Sorry, I meant to type 16 TRILLION dollar national debt in my previous response.

Gus in Las Vegas

17. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Think about how much money was spent on elections this year! Just presidential alone was at 500 million, and that was a month ago. And you think the other bastards are causing you all of your problems!

18. Rick Barker

I am about ready to yank my phone out of the wall.

I got 7 calls just day.

Excuse me, Mitt is calling me on my cell.

19. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I had four different mailings in the mail today. Do you notice a difference in this election year? Every one of them was negative!

20. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

1 of the parties claims there will be rioting in the streets if they loose. Care to guess which one????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.