1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

+1 For Concealed Cary Permit

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by goosecall, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goosecall

goosecall TS Member

SALT LAKE CITY — A man stabbed two people at the Smith's Marketplace grocery store in downtown Salt Lake City before being subdued by a bystander.
    Click url for full story. 10tenner

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

You mean to tell me bu way of that story, that the CCW carrier, did not pull his weapon and blast away, emptying 2 or 3 clips of 15 rounds each, taking out the bad guy, two other bystanders and a seeing eye dog?

Wow, I'll bet MsKeet will be disappointed to hear that. As far as she is concerned, all those who carry are Right Wing Tea Party lunitics.

3. revbook

revbook Member

Well it's obvious we have to control the sale of kitchen knives!

4. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

And if the perp had dropped his weapon and run off?

5. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

Mrskeet? WHERE ARE YOU???????? Pull your head out!!! Should sound funny for a few seconds,,, but smell bad for a while!!!

6. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

If? If the perp had dropped their weapon? If your aunt had balls she would be your uncle.

7. rocko

rocko Member

Well I just need to know. Mrs Keet, what if the perp dropped the weapon and ran off?

Mrs Keet, I await your brilliant reply.

8. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

You tell me rocko. Ya going to shoot him in the back while he's running away? In CCW training classes what do they tell you to do in situations like that?

I wasn't long ago and one these website has a post from a guy that came back to his business and found a guy walking out with some of his tool. Perp said, "You can't shoot me" and keep walking out. The post suggested that if the guy shot the perp he would have been in serious trouble.

You tell me, would he have been in trouble?

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Notice Skeety ignored the question. Just like he won't (can't) provide the name of the whites only gun club in Texas. Because it doesn't exist.

His liberal doctrine is to ignore tough questions that expose the fallacy of his position, then come up with a non sequiter reply to hide his weak position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.