1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1 Beretta 303 trapgun for sale cheap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deadpair, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadpair

deadpair Member

0   0   0

I had two of these guns listed last week one sold so here we go again.this is a 30 inch choke tube barrel gun with some blue wear on the receiver, wood is in good shape. 300 dollars for this one. As before I will not ship this gun it must be picked up! I live in southwest Wisconsin.Please send me an e-mail to the above email address if interested. Thanks for the interest

2. SCtrapshooter

SCtrapshooter TS Member

0   0   0

I might be interested in the 303, but I live in SC. Just curious why you would not ship it ? Thanks. Tom

3. minnship8

minnship8 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'll buy it and pick it up today.

4. deadpair

deadpair Member

0   0   0

gun is gone, thanks for all the interest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.