1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1.1 million bus

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by smsnyder, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Cut nation debt by buying a 1.1 million dollar for Obummer

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

I heard the secret service are making him sit at the back of the bus.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Hell they bought two of them. Give me a break, just so he can campaign

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

It was reported that there were 3,,,,$6 Million,,,,oh, heck,,,,that is just 10 seconds on the printing press....

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thats whats wrong with our system. The CEO of Starbucks is trying to get big Corp to stop donating funds which would in theory stop the pukes from giving back tax breaks and other perks and it is a good idea but wont happen

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

The busses will also be used for campaigning by the Republican candidate with the same SS protection as the President.

Eric

7. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Cheaper than Air Force 1 or Marine 1.

8. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Is it true it's called the Blunder Bus??

9. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

For two years the silly man screwed everything up, running up a tab that no one can find a way to make the first payment. He and his party have no viable plan to save America from the damage already done, let alone the misdirection that has been compounding since clintons secound term. Now he is already on the campaign trail. My advice for him is to get back to work, get advice from men far wiser than he and let success speak for you. If he can get the budget balanced, and people back to paying jobs, the whole contry would vote for him, no matter how many leggy soccer moms run against him. I am not holding my breath for the man to do the right thing.

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

According to the leftest, He's out drumming up jobs and its ok to spend the taxpayers dollars doing that!!

He has created over 1 million private sector jobs this year, if you believe the left leaning News media!!

11. kong

kong TS Member

He got on the wrong bus for this trip.....he needs to have a seat on the "short" bus.....

12. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

No the bus is not cheaper than AF1, they flew him in AF1 to within a few miles then he takes the bus for 10-12 miles then get's back in AF1, it's costing us plenty to pay for his campaigning.

13. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

Neal Boortz named it the Blunder Bus. Fits perfectly.

i_shoot

14. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

We should take our country back....and the first thing we should do is outlaw campaigning by any elected official. If you are in an elected position, then thats your campaign.

15. primed

primed Well-Known Member

The 1.1 million is likely the bus shell. You can easily spend much more than that on a standard tour coach. It costs $56,000 to armor a Range Rover. How much for a presidential bus?

I'd sure like to know the real final cost of each bus.

Bob

16. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Ain't that the truth Primed, and how many buses are there? They always have a few decoys.

17. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Here you go. Everything you ever wanted to know about the bus at the link above.

Eric

18. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

The news is saying the bus was made in Canada by Canadian workers, This jackoff is riding around in a foreign made bus promoting jobs for Americans.

19. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Most likely because there is no comparable US made bus that met the SS requirements.

Eric

20. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

If I remember right, last year at the Grand, Patriot Coach had a big-ass bus right outside the shell house. 1.1 million they were trying to sell to trapshooters.
    Regardless of your political party or political beliefs and whether you like it or not, Obama is the President of the United States. That position is the highest a person can achieve in this country. The position warrants as much security as can be attained.
    And it is way cheaper to operate than Air Force 1 or the Presidential Helicopter as someone else stated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.