1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1/1/08 St Joe, IN

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BIGDON, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

St. Joe IN is having their annual New Years Day Sausage shoot. Everybody is a winner. Come shoot, have fun and stock up on the sausage.

Don

2. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

What time do you start and what is the program format?
    Tim

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Tim; I believe 10:00 and it will be 50 bird lewis class and also each squad based on where you finished on the squad. Everybody goes home with some of the best sausage around. I also believe you can re-enter if you want. If I steer you wrong blame it on the fact I'm from Michigan but I have been shooting this shoot for 15+ years. Probably some 10 birds and some wobble trap.

Don

4. whos your daddy

whos your daddy TS Member

what about directions and entry fee????

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Maybe one of the IN boys will get on here. Go to their web site - stjoevalleytrapandskeet.com click on about us and scroll down for directions.

See you there.

Don

6. redbearmx15

redbearmx15 TS Member

I believe it is $22.00 for 75 birds. The club should be open at 9:00AM and the program starts at 10:00AM. The weather might slow things down a little bit. See you there. Check out the website to get directions see above.^

Roger/OH SJVCC

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I could drive to it but it has been too long since I have been there to direct anyone. I lived in Ft Wayne for 50 years and went there often, last time was about the time the club Mgr got killed on his Goldwing ( Tom Basset) He hit a deer coming home from work. They used to give away 2$ bills, I still have a lot of them, brand new consequtive ser #'s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.