1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$1,000 For Anyone Who Has An Illegal Gun

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by otnot, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otnot

otnot Active Member

Turn in your neighbor for having an illegal gun and recieve a thousand bucks. What a crock of shit!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pFG2H3TaK5s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. ctreay

ctreay Member

Man!, The bro's ain't gonna like that!

ctreay

3. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

otnot - So you are in favor of people carrying illegal guns?

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    How Gestapoesque.

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Communist are always giving away other peoples money!!!!!

6. otnot

otnot Active Member

So are you in favor of turning in people who have an illegal gun? It comes down to turning in your neighbor for something that maybe you thought wasn't right. Sounds like Germany 1939 to me. Next will be that if you speak against your governement, you will get a knock on the door in the middle of the night.

Jim

7. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

What if he were dealing in illegal guns? or drugs? or both? Your neighbor hood is judged on the sum of it's residents.....some folks get the neighbors they deserve.

To listen to some of you....its okay to break the law if everyone's too afraid to talk.....is it not how the slums and gangs operate???

If we all look the other way....we'll all get what we deserve.

You are the same ones crying about fast and furious.....yet you would let your neighbor go as you would be the rat if you tell.

8. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Money is a powerful motivator. I can already see a greedy or despirate person playing the odds can turn in anyone who has their car parked at a gun range. The police, under pressure from the politicians will have to investigate every lead. While you are under investigation, your firearms and any related equipment is confiscated. You will need legal representation to try to get your stuff back. I don't care who you are, under political pressure, the government WILL FIND something they can say represents your "intention" to commit a felony, be a terrorist, etc. Almost everyone has firearms from family members that you do not have receipts for, with the right lawyers, that can be interpretted as an illegal firearm. I haven't even included the stats about innocent people killed in trumped up or errant SWAT raids. The program will be an openning for new abuse, mark my words

9. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

otnot Duh????? Speaking against your government in the USA is not a crime. Carrying an illegal gun is a crime. Criminals should be arrested. Remember when was it was considered a virtue to be called law-abiding?

10. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

So who determines if a neighbor has a illegal gun? I guess you tell the police and then they bust your door down with a search warrant looking to see if is legal or illegal.

11. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Leo. It's not a crime to park you car at a gun range.

Leo. It's not against the law to intend to commit a felony.

12. otnot

otnot Active Member

We now live in a society afraid of offending someone, afraid of being called a terrorist because we own guns, afraid of what we write or say or believe in. Where does it stop? We are Americans, afraid of no one and able to say what ever we want no matter whom it offends. I don't know about you but I'm not afraid of anyone and I will say and believe in what ever I damn well pleases me. That is freedom, that is what our veterans have fought for through the centuries.

Jim

13. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Saying whatever you want whenever you want is just rude and crude. You don't tell a kid his parents are jerks, even if you think they are. Or do you do that Otnot???

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

"rude and crude",,,,,just where is that gun club that doesn't allow blacks,,,,,until you answer your claim,,,,your rants lack credibility......

15. otnot

otnot Active Member

Mrskeet
    I call it like it is. If your an asshole then I will call you as such.

16. Brian in Oregon

mrskeet410, quote: <i>"otnot - So you are in favor of people carrying illegal guns?"</i>

Spoken like a true anti-gun, anti-civil rights liberal jackass.

No one here is in favor of people unlawfully carrying illegal guns.

What they ARE in favor of is due process under the law and civil rights.

Things like "probable cause", "search warrants", etc.

Thanks for once again showing your true colors.

17. Brian in Oregon

Quote: <i>"Anybody that gives a false report to the police department will be subject to arrest."</i>

Nope. Because of how the anon reporting system is set up, that check and balance does not exist. Anyone is free to make up false police reports without fear of penalty. The system is now ripe for abuse.

18. otnot

otnot Active Member

Oh by the way Mrskeet yes I do call a spade a spade.

19. Brian in Oregon

But that's just it, Frank. Blame the gun. Get guns off the street. Nevermind that the problem is CRIMINALS on the street.

This is so typical of the liberal/Occupy mindset. Criminals are obviously oppressed by the 1%, so we need to coddle them, not lock them up. If it weren't for billionaires they'd have no need to steal and rob.

20. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Id rather earn $1000 for turning in an illegal person...including known felons who you know ain't supposed to be packing heat but are

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.