1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$1,000,000 Delta Challenge website is up!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by shotgun 1, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

I know this is a trapshooting forum. Please excuse the Sporting Clays interruption. I know many on here shoot sporting as well and this is some pretty big news. The Delta Challenge is a four shoot series with a total purse of $1,000,000. Each shoot has a total purse of $175,000. At the conclusion of the final shoot, there will be a one day shoot for the $300,000 series purse. The total purse for that event is $475,000. If money talks and BS walks, that should have your attention! Go to www.deltachallenge.com for all the details!
    Dave

2. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

There are a lot of us that shoot all clays and welcome your post.

hook

3. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

And you guys thought Arkansas was a poor backward state. HAH. Pretty fancy place down there.

4. sport303

sport303 Member

i participated in the last event they had and came away with 5300. . not bad for an old fart. . going back this year. same money to all classes. get off the front porch and go. thacks and good shooting. jack concannon

5. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

6. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Did I read it right, $500 entry per event?

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

SBE,

That is for 500 targets I believe.

8. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

If you want to shoot in all four events and qualify for the Challenge purse, you can make four payments of $536 by March 15, April 15, May 15 and June 15.
    Each payment will cover the Sporting, Fitasc, 5-stand and Prelim at each of those events, 500 targets per event. That is a savings of $144 per event, $576 for the Challenge Series over the pricing for the same targets per shoot.

A shooter can pay the full "retail" price and shoot the events he or she chooses for the each ahoot, should one prefer not to take advantage of the package price. Again, the four $536 payments are for those who intend on shooting all four of the events to qualify for the $300,000 Challenge Purse, with the payment scheduled as above (can also be paid in full), with the last payment due on or before June 15.
    Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.