1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

09T question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gordy h, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordy h

gordy h Member

Do any 90T come with screw in chokes, or can they be added? I'm looking for one with a high adj. rib and comb. Thanks Butch H

2. gordy h

gordy h Member

Sorry for the late brain pull , 90T not 09T

3. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

I think I saw a high rib 90T with tubes in Hample's trailer at the zone shoot.
    Give Joe a call at 231-946-5485

4. BAP

BAP TS Member

Choke tubes were never and option however you could return it to Kolar and they would then put them in. I have 2 that I returned for tubes There were 3 different bore sizes I believe. Bill Parson Jr.

5. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

I can't imagine why anyone would screw-up a perfectly good gun with choke tubes. Or ports either, for that matter. JMHO.

Buz

6. Cherokee Kid

Cherokee Kid TS Member

Buz,

No one asked for an opinion on choke tubes and no one really cares that you have one. I can't imagine why you would offer one and screw up a perfectly good thread.

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I used to shoot a 90T HPAR and it was sent to Kolar for choke tubes. The three tubes that came with the gun when I bought it was a .018, .028, .036 restriction. The .028 was all that I used. That gun would inkspot a target. If you have one tubed, send it to Kolar. I believe they do the best job.

If I buy another 90T, I'll send it to Tom Wilkinson to perform his magic. I don't have a problem with choke tubes, it's just that I never took that tube out except for normal cleaning.

ec90t