1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

05 duramax for sale?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbcook, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i have a 05 duramax crew cab dually i am thinking of selling.the lease will be up shortly & i am leaning towards selling or downsizing. black in color gray leather.every option except moon roof also has rear seat dvd player. duramax allison. 36,000 miles spray in bedliner, remote start undercoated. alcoa wheels. am thinking of downsizing to a 05 or 06 extended cab or crewcab shortbed 2500 duramax. loaded. low miles. leather. etc etc will be at the mo. fall handicap by thurs {fri at the latest} if anyone wants to look at this truck. my needs have changed & i really don,t need this heavy a truck. i bought thinking i would use if & when i can retire but i think i will do something different. it has never had a fifth wheel hitch installed & has only pulled my bumper hitch camper to the state fair the last 3 years{total of about 450 miles}no other towing period. sets in my shed most of the time. i put most of the miles on it last year when i was off work for 3 months for surgeries. thanks dwain cell 818-519-0318

2. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

forgot to mention truck has onstar & xm radoi also

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

So....if you have it leased, how can you sell it. Are you the owner of a leasing company?

Or do you want to sublet the lease?

$$$.........???

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.