1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

05/09/09 NVGC ATA Shoot cancelled

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chipking, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

Unfortunately our broken trap at NVGC in King George VA has not been repaired yet and the chances of getting it fixed and back in time for this shoot are slim to none. ATA and VTA have been informed. If you have a friend who was planning to come and shoot with us next Saturday please let them know.

--- Chip King ---

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

5. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

Hey Chip,

You guys still having trouble with that trap? I don't know how many times I had to put parts on that thing. It always broke down when we were shooting registered.

6. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

Hey Chip,

Jon and I put several arms on it. I think they finally figured out it was the clutch after I moved away. We also had to keep replacing the piece that held the magnet down, it would always break and the machine would start cycling constantly. We also had to replace that half moon piece that the trap rotates on which allows the platform to go up so the bird is laid on it instead of dropped. I think most of this stuff happened before you start shooting a lot there.

Rich T.

7. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

I tell you what Chip, I do miss shooting down there! Great group of guys and a nice club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.