1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

03 Colt .380 barrel needed

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by brownk80, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brownk80

brownk80 Member

I have an 03 Colt, hammerless .380 pistol, Serial #128844 (series 4) that needs a new barrel. This barrel has the front lug and center rib on it. I called Numrich and after speaking with customer service the lady assured me that the one she had would fit. Well, to make a long story short, it was for a different serial number series, so it has been sent back. They don't have the correct one in stock so I am trying to locate one.

If anyone has one they are willing to sell please let me know.

Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Mike
    brownk80@gmail.com

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Can you think about relining or rewelding the lug on the one you have?

Is that possible if you dont find one?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. brownk80

brownk80 Member

It isn't the lug that is the problem. The barrel is bulged approximately in the middle (3.5" barrel)so there is nothing you can do to fix it. Evidently had a bullet fragment and a piece stayed in the barrel so the next round pushed it out which ruined the barrel.

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

I may have an extra mag for that gun if you are interisted. If so send Me a pic of your mag and i'll see if it is the same

5. brownk80

brownk80 Member

drhuner

Thanks I will. Do you have an email address I can use as I don't seem to be able to post anything on TS.com. Electronically challenged!!

My email address is brownk80@gmai.com

Thanks,

Mike

6. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

BROWN all you have to do is click on my handle ( ( My user name ) Drhuner in the post above and it sends you to a message link to Me. anyway my email is wareagle2017@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.